Sunday, May 20, 2012

DOA SELAMAT

As salam. 

So yea, I just got back from my new old-kindergarten. Apparently they moved to a new place somewhere in Damansara. Kinda a posh-y place I could say. It's four-storeys high babeh! Like yea, how cool is that :D

I went there by KTM and Latep fetched me in his black Mercedes. Like, how cool is that?! BAM. So then we went to Afiq's house first to take some of his clothes and all and then we left. 

We arrived at the new 'home' about 7+. In fact it was already Maghrib. Met Dijah, hugged and kissed, and we rushed to the nearest toilet to take our wudhu'. Then we prayed Maghrib and recited Quran and had some 'doa selamat'. After all that we prayed Isya' berjemaah. AND IT WAS TIME TO EAT! WEHOOOO! I only had brunch before that so I was like friggin hungry and needed fuel for ma tummy. 

So then we found a spot where we can eat together and all anddd WE ATE LA! I don't know. there's nothing much to tell I guess. Heee. 

Okay, lemme just proceed to after that. So me and Dijah slept in a room with Cikgu Imay and Cikgu Tina. We talked all night. Cheh. No, just till 2. Browsing pictures on my phone -.-
Then about 2 something my battery was running so low so I needed the charger which was downstairs. So we went downstairs thinking that the boys are still not asleep. Guess what, they were. Haha, okay so? No, it's just weird that boys sleep early :P Perhaps they were a bit frustrated cause they were not allowed to watch the football match yesterday. So then they slept in a very __________ position and we kinda like wanted to bother them. Because that is what we do yaw! Nahhhh. 

Okay so then the next day, we woke up for Subuh and showered and all. Thinking of something to do, we decided to go out for breakfast. You know, just to waste money :D
 We ate at this Mamak place which was a so-so. Ate for about an hour then we got bored. Suddenly Dijah was all eager to drive so she asked Latep if she could drive the car out of the parking spot. Little did we know, she drove till the end. Woo, I don't know what to say about that. I'll let you decide how good her driving was. HAHA. 

After that, nothing too interesting to actually share. My mood is not too hyper to update actually but I still wanna. Cause it's ma blog!  :D


So yea, enjoy these :) 








And yea, here. Judge :P 

( Sorry for the foul language. We panicked )

 So what does this really mean huhhhh?!

Oh and you wanna know something? Today, Latep, Afiq and Aiman didn't shower. Sampai rumah. 

BYE. Thanks for reading :)