Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A Fresh New Start

I am now currently sitting at my studying table in UiTM Kuantan. Oh and Syaza is beside me. Say 'hi' everyone! :D 

So yea, I think I have informed before, I will and now AM a student in UiTM Kuantan. Doing my foundations in Law. It's a bit scary I have to admit cause like you have to love reading and you have to actually read! Haha, hehh. 

Now is only our second week here and we haven't vigorously learned in class yet but for the first few classes was already a bit confusing. Generally what we all know about Law studies is reading of judiciary cases right. So yea, that's basically it. We do have to re-learn the History from Form 4 and Form 5. That's where the confusion comes along. Cause now, it's all in English. So like, when you wanna give out information and all it'll be a bit hard due to the language barrier. Yea, whatever. Enough about studies. HAHA. 

Oh and you know what, our campus is like, in the middle of the town. Imagine a mall located less than 500 meters away. Like, who could resist that right? But like it or not, we HAVE TO resist ourselves. Staying here consumes a lot of money yaw! Three meals per day could already cost 20+. We have to be extra careful on our expenses. That's like one of the major challenge here. 

So yea, I don't think I have much to say. I'll update when I have time only I guess, hehe. Bajet busy je :P 

Adieu~