Thursday, May 17, 2012

SOGO DA BOMB

16th May, Happy Teacher's Day! So we had our own kind of celebration. Sogo is the place if you want to shop for shawls, baju kurung etc. So, Sogo it is! Yayyy!

As early as 9.30AM++, Syaza already arrived at the Bank Negara KTM  Station. Girrrlll, I was still having my breakfast at that time! Haha. So right after breakfast, I headed to the Bank Negara KTM Station. 

We dropped by to the toilet for a while cause I wanted to fix my tudung. Then we were off to Sogo!  Sebaik je sampai depan the entrance, there was a notice saying 'Sorry for the inconvenience but our mall is still not open. It will open at 10AM'. Well, something like that. So then we waited outside the Sogo for about half an hour. 

About 10++, we entered Sogo and serbu the place where I can get free breakfast. Why free? Cause I'm cool liddat :D Then we waited for Hanim to sampai. Guess how she treated us? A nice jolt on my back and Syaza pulak yg jerit kuat. What's your problem girl? HAHA. 

OUR FREE BREAKFAST



HAHA, again. Okay. So then after that we went to Red Box first to book our karaoke session. Just to secure a spot. Problem? 

Next agenda, Jalan TAR we go! Weee~ That was the main intention of today's outing anyway. Shopping for tudung. The karaoke was just a side dish :) We went all the way to Masjid India cause Syaza wanted to search for a white kemeja. To be worn on Wedenesday for Lawyer's day in UiTM. Weeee. Well, nothing much to tell about the shopping spree cause I'm sure you'll get bored anyway. 

I managed to get myself 5 pairs (is it?) of tudung and a shirt. 70% off for a Padini tee yaw! I got it for only RM17.70. That ain't bad aite. By the time we finished shopping, it was only 12.30PM. We booked our karaoke at 1PM purposely so that we could get the 'happy hour' hour. Leaving us with no choice, we went to the food court and just sat there. For like, half an hour. Taking pictures with everyone's gadgets. Till about 12.50PM. 



This is how we kill time.

I cannot stand the urge to sing anymore, HAHA. So we went to the nearest lift and up to level 8 we go. Went to the counter and guess whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? They gave us the party room. Jyeah! That means PARTEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYHHH!

The receptionist said, ' Kami akan bagi adik party room sementara kalau ada orang nak guna nanti kita tukarkan bilik okay ' 

Which really meant, " We're giving you the party room cause you guys are awesome and so that you don't have to go out of the room every now and then to go to the toilet. "

Becaaaaause, there is already a toilet in the party room. Like, how cool is that? WOOOOT!. 

OUR PARTY ROOM



SEE THE DOOR? THAT'S THE TOILET

somebody is taking advantage
So yeaaah, blablabla. We sang for three hours straight blablablabla. 

About 1615, we went to the surau to perform our Zuhur prayers, Alhamdulillah. Then Hanim wanted to treat us lunch. So we went to Secret Recipe. We ordereddd andddd BAM! Half an hour later our foods arrived. No drinks? Yeap, no drinks. Like, screw you! How slow can you be you frigging waiter? Are you slow or are you slow? Or are you just confused? 

There was a lot of complication with the waiter and the service. Kudos to Hanim for standing up for what is right? She told the waiter that she didn't want to pay the service charge because the service totally s***** and said 'if you wanna call manager, go ahead. I ain't scared'. 

So then the manager came, kononnya nak sort things out. Talking all calm like BOOO! Hanim let out her anger. I was too speechless to even say a word. I rarely face any situation like that. So I just went off when she was talking to the manager. Well, mind you Miss Manager. The service charge was RM7 and Hanim did pay RM5 of it. So you're fussing over RM1++? You should marry Mr. Krab. You guys have one thing in common. Cheapskate. 

Well, Hanim I salute you for having the courage to do that. That's what we call GUTS! You sure got guts girrrrllll! Way to go! 

I even told my parents about it. They said I should try doing that. Just because we're still young doesn't mean that we could not stand up for our rights. That is not rude, that is just OUR RIGHTS! One thing I thought after that, the manager must have not gone through her PMR years well. She must've not learn Kemahiran Hidup where there is a subtopic entitled, 'Hak Pengguna'. You should go back and revise that topic, Miss. You seriously should. 

Well, I think that is enough for today. The longer I continue, the longer I talk crap. So yeaa, sorry for the ultimate long post. Thanks for dropping by :) 


ASSALAMUALAIKUM.



Hanim, who has guts!
 Syaza, who has guts to watch.
Sabrina, who has guts to eat and leave.