Friday, May 11, 2012

MIND MADE UP

So I have made up my mind to further my studies in Law. I have been offered a place in UiTM, Kuantan people. This is what I have to go through :O 



Semester I
  • BEL260   Preparatory Course to MUET
  • BEL313   Introduction to Critical Thinking
  • LAW038  Legal Research & Information Processing Skills
  • LAW012 Introduction to Law I
  • LAW016 Malaysian Government & Politics
  • CSC134  Computer & Information Processing
  • CTU081/CTU083 Islamic Education Studies I/ Islam Culture and Religion

Semester II

  • BEL332    English for Pre Law I
  • BEL342    English for Pre Law II
  • LAW037   Introduction to Law II
  • LAW039   Introduction to Social Psychology and Criminology
  • LAW087   Introduction to Law III
  • LAW088   Contemporary & Global Issues
  • ECO099    Economic Issues and Problems

So, basically it means. No more maggi for me after this. So let's enjoy it now :D