Monday, April 23, 2012

FATIGUE


These past couple of weeks has been very tiring. Two weeks ago, we went to Ezzat's house. To give a bit of a surprise birthday party. It was SUPER FUN! Sob planned it, of course. Hanim was like the co, hehe. So they worked arm in arm to make Ezzat really surprise, haha. Ezzat's dad took him out at 7 in the morning that day. We came around 3-ish. Then intense part was waiting for him to come back home. I'm so not good at surprises. Haha. 

 So then, surprise surprise Ezzat! He was speechless, I could say that. He was like, lost of words. Well, we wanted him to cry but that was alright too I guess. haha. So then we went to the balcony to eat. It was just like a little gathering. There was me, Hanim, Syaza, Sob and Syaa. The guys were only Beckham, Nazran and Belong. Ezzat of course. We ate meat rice, chicken curry, mac and cheese, cupcakes and this one really awesome sambal :D

After that we sat in the living room, eating cupcakes and watching TV. Then they decided to play a game. So we did :D We sat in a circle. Really brings back old times, haha. The first game we played was SEVEN. It's a game where you count around the circle and whoever gets the number SEVEN or anything related to it has to clap blablablablablabla. MALAS NK EXPLAIN! The second game was KILLER. This was like superduper fun. But I have to admit it was a bit awkward playing with guys cause you actually have to look into their eyes. So yea. That was most of the fun part. Oh yea and I still remember when Beckham tapped me on the back and I kinda shouted a little, haha. Damn! I could've be the killer! haha. 


;) 

If I wink that means you're a loser! :D