Tuesday, July 10, 2012

SUKMA





So yea, basically, these are the pictures from the opening ceremony of Sukan Malaysia or for short SUKMA. There's really nothing to actually share cause it has been a while and my excitement is a bit gone. But I did enjoy it, shouted like crazy and I even bought that whistle thingy where they usually use at a football match. I'm not really sure of the name of that thing. Done :)






Now, come and take a look at this guy, 



His name is Muhammad Dom bin Din. He's a friend of mine back when I was still in Langkawi. We still are friends now though. Just saying. Wanna know something cool about him? He's representing Perlis for the SUKMA! I mean like, how cool is that? People were actually looking at us when we were with him. Simply because, 'Dude! He's an athlete!'.
Who wouldn't be impressed right? Oh yea, he's competing in the 'tenpin boling' tournament. He started young, no wonder right. 

Other than him, I also have a friend who's representing Wilayah Persekutuan, woohoo! His name is Haizzat, sorry I can't remember his full name. I don't have a picture of him cause his tournament is in Balok. He's competing in petanque. Hopefully I'll meet him during the closing ceremony InsyaAllah. 

What I'm trying to express here is that, I'm touched and proud. One is because this is national and this SUKMA is a big deal. Two is simply because they are my friends. I don't really know how to actually spit it out but I think you get it. Right? I don't really care if you don't actually :P



Oh and we watched them practice :) 

Just to share. I'm involved in the Closing Ceremony. Thank god it's just for a week. So any updates will be updated :D