Thursday, June 28, 2012

THE MOST

I'm trying to make the most of it from this SUKMA thing. Maybe I'll actually appreciate my time this time. I don't always wanna live my life in regrets. Like, who would right? So yea, since I was in Form 3, I have seen many 'hikmah' to whatever happens to me. For instance like getting thrown out of Langkawi. Being in Beseri, when thinking of it, it was not that bad. I managed to represent the college and Perlis for various things. Well, kinda. 

So, let's be optimist about this SUKMA thing as well. We could make new friends. Even with those National Service kids :D Or if it sucks that bad, let's just run off to the East Cost Mall, HAHA. 

I'm gonna meet my brother today by the way :D I'm kinda sending him off to KL. Well, kinda. I was the one who bought the tickets for him. So eventually, I'm sending him off. I suddenly feel like I miss him. Aww, haha. Pfft. 

Yea, one of the 'hikmah' I kinda see for being here in Kuantan is that, I'm finally being a sister. I'm doing like this kinda 'penjagaan jarak jauh' thing. Right?

So yea, the bus is at 2 to Stadium Darul Makmur. I better get some sleep. Hee. 

Adieu~