Tuesday, April 17, 2012

REGRET

I seriously hate it if a third party gets in the way and ruin my friendship which  I was just trying to build. Well, this happened in National Service. I was so stupid to be jealous of a girl which I thought liked the guy that I like. Now I'm regretting it more than ever. It's not everyday that I get a friend which is not my race. Well, so rare. Let this be a lesson to me to build my friendship first. Now, all of this are going nowhere. I shouldn't have cared if she really does like that guy because she is freaking pretty :) I don't know why but I feel like burying myself in the ground. Or blankets, haha. 


Well, to her. I am so sorry if I've made you uncomfortable with my existence before this. No need to worry because I'm the only one feeling it. I so hope we get to be friends which I don't think will work out anyway because we live a far. Well, I hope we forget the past. Like they say, let bygones be bygones. And let it stay that way! Let's turn over a new leaf ey? :) 


Once again, I seriously am sorry and I regret for being all envy and stuff. Well, that's what typical jealous girls do right? Stupid things. So I hope we can start all over again. I still remember the first time I met her was when we we're waiting for the toilet. That's all i wanted to say :p 


A lesson for me : DON'T JUMP INTO FREAKING CONCLUSIONS. 




ps: This post might sound cheesy but hey! I just want to express my feelings. This being regret thing has been bothering me, a LOT.