Tuesday, April 10, 2012

IT'S ABOUT TIME ! fuhhh

well, hello there everyone. 
regarding the title above, 
it has been about time hasn't it?

i've been busy for the past few months you see, so i haven't really had the chance to actually update this blog of mine. 

as you can see, 
i have deleted my previous post just to make this blog feels like its brand new. 
why make a new account and let this one rot ey?

so yeaaaaa.
i've been good thank you :) 

what has been happening to me since 2012 was that;

  • i went to NATIONAL SERVICE which was superawesome!
  • got my SPM results, heyhhhh
  • sleepovaaaaaaa with ma ladies
  • staying home -___________-

now i have found topics for my future post. the post in the future will be based on the points you see above :) 


let's just hope my spirits are lifted way up high to be doing this thing again ;)

till next time pipel~